Saturday, July 07, 2007

Here I am with Macy at my birthday party that my in-laws had for me. Well, 4th of July went well. We went over to Linda and John's house for some barbeque-I gorged myself on bratwurst and potato salad. Not sure how I am going to do at Jenny Craig today (I weigh in). We shall see. On Wednesday we are going to have new Hi-Macs countertops installed, so Chris and I have to clean out the bottom cabinets this weekend to get ready for that. We also have to buy a new garbage disposal and a new faucet. We keep forgetting that. We are going out tonight to Richardson's, which is a New Mexican restaurant in Scottsdale. Her birthday was yesterday, so we are all going to take time away from the kids to go enjoy a good meal.

Chris leaves for camping on Monday. He is going to be gone AGAIN, leaving me with Macy. It is starting to get annoying really. He is taking four vacations this year-and he is only spending one of them with me. I feel I should get at least 2/4 vacations at least. What irks me is that he will be going to Spain in early October for about 10 days or so. Not only do I not get to go to Spain, but I will be by myself with the baby again. I have already decided that while he is gone, I am going to go by some clothes for myself and some accessories. Maybe some new make-up shades. I should hopefully be in size 8 by then (or darn close).


Not much else is going on. I can't wait for my parents to come down here in about 2 weeks. They haven't seen Macy since she was born-she will be so different! Here is the Star Wars quiz I took from my blog to yours from the Sweet Shoppe-I took it twice and still came up with this-very depressing.

I ended up being C-3PO, but having difficulty displaying the image. Here is my test page.

Link

No comments:

Blog Archive