Sunday, January 25, 2009


Before I blog about the last few days, Sweet Shoppe Designs challenge is looking for my favorite cupcake. The only time I ever have a cupcake is when the kids at school are having birthdays and they share. I know I don't like the store bought ones (too much frosting). If I had the perfect cupcake, it would be chocolate, with a thin layer of homemade chocolate frosting, and then throw some peanut butter or reeses chips thrown in there somewhere. Yummy!

As for the last few days, I have been sicker than a dog. I am getting the dizziness and vertigo again, probably due to this head cold I have had for the last two weeks. I went to see a new doctor, and she suggested some head therapy, to rebalance (something like that) the hairs in my inner ear. I don't care. I just hate the dizziness, and the spins. It is the worst.

We bought some plants for the yard this weekend. I also met with Linda, my professor for my grant project too. She helped me with my project quite a bit, so I finally finished my paper, and have to revise it. Then, I can turn it in.

Macy has had a slight fever today. She hasn't really wanted to do anything except watch T.V. and whine. She needs lots of love though, so hugs all around!

Off to scrap!

No comments:

Blog Archive