Tuesday, July 07, 2009



So, this is one of the latest scrapbooking pages I have made with Macy. It was her first carousel ride at the zoo when we went at the beginning of June.

We are trying to stay busy over the suumer. Chris is working in Tampa alot on a new building start up, so Macy and I are at home alot by ourselves. We have a set schedule though (at least, through this week). On Mondays we go to tumbling class and swimming. Tuesdays we go to music class, swimming. Wednesdays are tough-we have got nothing in the morning, but we go to swimming in the afternoon. Thursday we go to art classes (2 of them) and swimming. On Friday we go to busy bodies. Weekends are tough for us. She never wants to play with toys, so I always feel like I have to entertain her, so I try not to do it all the time, since as an only child she needs to learn how to entertain herself.

Fortunately, we go to my parents house this Saturday for two weeks! It is time for a vacation from the heat!

No comments:

Blog Archive